Mark Ludmon is editor of Bar magazine, which is the monthly trade magazine for the UK’s bar and club industry. It offers inspiration and guidance for operators and managers of premium bars and clubs to develop their business and achieve excellence. Featuring the latest venues, the magazine covers all aspects of creating and running a successful bar from design and finance to marketing and drinks. Visit www.barmagazine.co.uk or follow the team on Twitter at www.twitter.com/barmagazine.
- At The Fish & Chip Kitchen in Hull enjoying a delicious meal of pie & mash with @GreatNewsome's moreish Frothingham… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Suffolk craft brewer St Peter’s has launched a hoppy, golden ale that is full of flavour but alcohol free.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Checking out Hull's fantastic craft beer & cocktail bar, @FurleyandCo. #Hull https://t.co/kqwBHKy0IO 3 hours ago
- Loch Lomond Whiskies has released its first heavily peated malts, named after an island in the loch.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- Street food-style wrapped burgers are among new dishes at Stonegate's bars aimed at students and millennials.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago